Thursday, April 3, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy Internet

I feel so warm and fuzzy! The fantastic Melanie has bestowed this honor on me and my blog:



I've never met Melanie in person, but through her posts, comments, and emails, I feel like I know her so well and I'm so grateful for her constant support. And I heart her blog too!

And now I must pass on the honoring to a couple of others. I will first say that I heart Jen's blog. Hers was the first IF related blog I ever read and she inspired me to keep going with mine. And she is just as fabulous IRL.

I also heart Amanda's blog. Amanda is not an IF blogger (thank goodness-and hopefully she never will be), but she always has entertaining stories that help me to not think about IF for a minute or two. And mostly, I get my Amanda "fix" through words instead of in person. Not the most ideal way for an Amanda fix, but better than nothing.

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a cool little badge. I'm such an airhead, it took me a couple looks to figure out what it meant. :) I like Amanda'a blog too!!

Jen said...

Did I mention you are far too sweet to nominate me? Or did I already write this? I'm stupid today.

But I heart your blog too!