We are triggering tonight (well technically, very early tomorrow morning) at 12:45am. Retrieval is set for 11:45am on Thursday. It is still up in the air whether or not we'll get to transfer. My E2 was at 6,688 today. Although it did jump by 855, at least it wasn't a 2,000 jump like the day before. At this point last cycle, it was over 8,000. Instead of Lu.pron tonight, I'm taking an antagon shot (Gan.irelix), which should keep me from ovulating, won't interfere with the HCG (trigger shot), and will hopefully help to counter the effect of the HCG on my E2 level (HCG increases E2). I also take my last vi.agra tonight (thank god), my last dex.amethasone and no more es.trace.
Tomorrow I go back in for yet another blood draw (no ultrasound this time). My lining today was still at 7, so it appears that is where it will stay and they are fine with that. I think I get a break from meds tomorrow, although it is possible they'll have me do one more antagon shot. Thursday we are to show up at 10:45 for retrieval. It is likely they'll have me come in a day or two after retrieval to check for fluid and to check E2 level yet again. Based on how all that goes, they'll decide whether we can transfer, or if they have to freeze everything again.
Keep the positive thoughts coming. I think I need all the positivity I can get right now. I will be crushed if we end up having to freeze again.
You Make Yourself Sad
1 day ago