Monday, April 28, 2008

Fluid Ramblings

Just getting ready for what I hope will be the big day tomorrow. I say "hope" because all of the sudden this afternoon I started panicking about the fluid build-up. Today at work was rough. Not having moved off the couch except to pee and move to the bed for 4 days straight, it was a bit of a shock to my system to be moving around all day and sitting upright in a chair. My abdomen was NOT happy. I felt even more bloated and started worrying that the fluid had returned with a vengeance. Of course now that I'm home relaxing on the couch, I don't think it is any different from yesterday.

It is just so hard to tell. Saturday when I thought it was getting worse, it was actually better. Therefore, because I feel better than I did Saturday, I now worry that it is actually worse. Faulty logic, I'm sure, but still.

I really, really hope we get to transfer tomorrow.

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

i almost went to bed without checking! i am pullin' for you!!!
the biggest XOXOXOs

T said...

C and I are thinking of you and B.....good luck tomorrow and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

I am crossing everything! And you got to meet Dr. G! He's my favorite. Well, he's my only but, you know.

And here's to a fabulous fresh transfer tomorrow!

luna said...

hoping for a perfect transfer and restful day. take care. ~luna

~Carrie said...

Hoping you can transfer today - Keeping everything crossed for you over here!

JJ said...

Im hoping and hoping for you....

Nadine said...

Hoping that today you come home all full of embies!

And for those of us obsessed with your uterus - what is your lining after all that via*gra? I only ask because I may try and convince my RE to look at what CCRM is doing with vi*agra.

annacyclopedia said...

I really really really hope it all goes as planned today. I really feel for you - all this fluid stuff just sounds bloody awful, and it sounds like it's really adding to the stress of everything. I totally get your "faulty logic" - my mind plays tricks on me like that, too, convincing me that something is wrong. Sometimes I actually have to tell those thoughts to go away because they are really unhelpful. I hope you are getting some moments of peace in the midst of everything. Hang in there!

Shinejil said...

The best of all possible luck today, Denise!

nancy said...

I'm thinking about you all day. And reading your updates. It's weird, once I ~know~ someone, I comment less because I text and whatnot. I shouldn't do that. I should comment to show you I'm checking up on you (and duffy) more than anyone else! And yet, I comment the least. I'm sorry. Plus, it's a little hard where I'm standing. I'm sure you understand.

Please give us an update after transfer today!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you, Denise!

Meg said...

I hope this comment finds you already home after a smooth transfer. Thinking about you...