Friday, April 4, 2008

Sunny Friday

Not much to report today. First Lu.pron shot last night went fine. I'm really an old pro by now (this is my 4th cycle on it). I also started the dexamethasone (a steroid) last night (according to my patient handout, this is to prevent the secretion of excess male hormone, but I've also read that it helps if there are immunological problems).

I received a voicemail from my OB's office today saying that my thyroid tests came back "within normal limits." She didn't give me any numbers and she also didn't say anything about the results of my pap.

Today was sunny and pretty warm and it was the home opener of the rockies. Going out for lunch downtown is never a good idea when there is a day game. You see all the people in their rockies gear walking to the field and it really makes you want to skip out on work and head to the ball park.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Yay for the test coming back normal. I've been to the Rockies ballfield... it's really nice. If there was any other place we'd live it'd be Denver or the outskirts of Denver.

Io said...

Oh baseball. I am *so* excited about baseball. I'm a Cardinal's fan, but we also have a great minor league team here in Indy that has a fantastic little stadium downtown. I am totally ready to play hookey and have a hot dog and beer and watch a game.

Maria said...

Glad your thyroid test came back normal. I took my first Lupron shot last night.

YAY cycle buddies!!

Duffy said...

Yay! Now we are Lupron and dex buddies! Glad the Thyroid test came back normal - I hate it when they don't give exact numbers and ranges etc....

Best of luck for a smooth road going forward!!!

Rhonda said...

spring fever! i had to play hookie in the afternoon (not at the ball game, but...)...hence I am now working...oh well.

hope you have a good weekend!