Monday, December 22, 2008

No News is Good News

Nothing much to update on. Things are moving along, but slowly. Upped the pitocin. to 6ml but other than that everything else is status quo.

Will post when I have more relevant information. She did just go to the bathroom and getting there was a huge event, All types of cords and wires dangling from places they have no right being.

Maybe I can take this downtime to let everyone know that we appreciate their kind thoughts and wishes. I am normally not this nice of a guy but the whole being a new dad thing has softened me a bit. I am sure once the kids are born that I will turn back into my normal bad-ass self (in case you can't tell, I am being facetious).

Thanks again. I believe she is due to be checked again in about 20 minutes (4:00 MST) so hopefully I will have something better to offer at that time.

GO BEARS !!!!!

4 comments:

oliveyou said...

Hey girl! I am thinking about you and love all the updates. Hang in there..not much longer till your belly is gone! Keep the updates coming B...your doing a fabulous job! Mel

oliveyou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donellad said...

I've been thinking about you all day. Glad things are going all right.

Meg said...

What a day for you both! Watching them and monitoring them constantly must be excruciating because you just want them out in the world now!!!

Sounds like they took our pleas to stay put a little too seriously. either that or they are waiting for the end of the game!

Thinking of you and am so excited!!!!!!!