Sunday, December 21, 2008

36w2d (Yesterday)

Just thought I would take the opportunity tonight while things are still quiet to post some last belly shots. These were taken yesterday before we left for the party. I managed to stay at the party for 4 hours and it felt so good to be in a social situation again.

Had to take a rear shot since I haven't done any of those yet and I don't appear to really look pregnant from behind. Kind of strange to just have a huge belly and not really gain anywhere else. Not that I'm complaining! I did manage to add an extra chin these last couple of weeks.

I also just wanted to put out a blanket "thank you" to all of you for your support throughout our IF treatment and this pregnancy. We are truly lucky to have such supportive family and friends and to have stumbled upon this online community of friends in the computer. This would have been a much longer, harder, lonelier journey without all of you!

Until tomorrow...







12 comments:

Meg said...

I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. You will do fabulously!

Valerie said...

I can not wait to read all about your 2 little babies. Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you.

momofonefornow said...

I didn't even know it was possible to be this excited for someone I don't know. I can't wait to see pics and hear how it goes. Also, rather or not the remains of the rash magically disappear.

Hooray for Apple and Banana!!!

George said...

Love the rear shot...it's crazy how pregnant you are, but you wouldn't guess it from the rear! Good luck with everything!

bb said...

Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking about you all day.

Paula Keller said...

I'll be thinking of you too! Um... when I'm not thinking about my beta, that is. :)

Wishing you a smooth delivery and recovery.

s.e. said...

How sweet of you to be thinking of us on the eve of your new beginning. I too am glad I am in your computer or that you are in mine!

I hope tomorrow is everything you have always dreamed it would be.

Rhonda said...

wow - those were some pics!

this has been such a fun journey and I am so glad you invited me to share in it with you. hugs and all the best for the "big reveal" tomorrow!

xoxoxo

Jen said...

You look great, huge, but great! Tomorrow is nearly here! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow! You don't look pregnant at all from the back! I was that way too when I was pregnant with my twins. There was no mistaking it once I turned around!

luna said...

what an amazing butt you have for being so pregnant! very impressive.

best of luck tomorrow as you meet and greet your little ones.

Jules said...

I love that posted a 'rear' shot - it's amazing how you really don't look pregnant from behind. Lucky girl :) Imagine the looks on people's faces if they see you from behind first! lol

It's 8:18am EST on Monday and I'm hoping things are going well for you!