Monday, December 22, 2008

Bears and Epidural Time

This is Denise's Mom (also known as M) posting for Denise and Brian. The news at this point is that the contractions began to come more frequently and to hurt. So, as the Chicago Bears were getting ready to start their game, Denise got started with an epidural. She had one of the normal side effects-- a big drop in blood pressure. But the doc and nurses got that under control in no time. So, her bottom half is now very nicely numb. I will try to post again when there is more news. M

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

thx M for the update! sounds like things are moving along! I will keep checking.

Ms. J said...

Hello M . . . or should we call you Grand-M?!

So cool that YOU are now doing the updates! Thrilled to hear that Denise is comfortably numb now!

I will continue stalking this blog like crazy for more updates!

Christi said...

I'm so glad you are updating! I just stopped by on the off chance that someone did! Hoping Apple and Banana are here soon!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update! I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts!!!

Jules said...

I love that the whole family is getting involved...will 'D' for Dad be next? :)

Thanks for the update - hope the epidural does it's magic!

Duffy said...

I just got home, I've been out all day and missing all the updates!!! I just got caught up - M & B - you are great for giving us all the scoop! Thanks! And please pass on to Denise that we are thinking of her and sending lots of good thoughts her way!!!

KP said...

yay for epidurals--especially with pitocin! Keeping you in my thoughts out here in San diego!

Paula Keller said...

Yes, thanks for the updates! :)

nancy said...

:) And the waiting continues ...

Good luck!

donellad said...

Thinking of all of you... and obsessively checking the blog...

momofonefornow said...

Thanks for posting!

Hooray for anesthesia!!!

You are in my prayers. Come on Apple and Banana, your mommy needs a rest.

I can't wait to do a happy dance when they are finally here!