Monday, December 22, 2008

BEARS WIN!!!! Next, Babies

Update from B -

Well the BEARS pulled off a big win tonight. As soon as the game was over the doctor (who is also a big BEARS fan) came in and checked Denise. She is just about 9cm dilated. That means we are getting very close. Shouldn't be long before we start to get ready to go into the Operating Room.

We all joked that the kids were just waiting for the game to end.

This is it folks. I think we are getting real close. Hopefully we aren't keeping to many of you up so late. If you need a note to your boss in the morning because you had to sleep in, just let me know and I will write one for you.

I think the next update you all will get will be from Denise's mom. She will let you all know when we were on our way to the operating room. After that, we will try to post the specifics after the birth.

We still have a little while but I think we are getting very close.

Go APPLE, Go BANANA, and go BEARS!!!!!!!

5 comments:

nancy said...

I love live birth blogging.

We watched the game and I rooted just for you guys.

:)

Go apple and banana!

nancy said...

I love live birth blogging.

We watched the game and I rooted just for you guys.

:)

Go apple and banana!

KP said...

Go apple and banana! Go Denise! Looking forward to waking up to happy news in the morning! (I'm excited for you, but doubt my boss will accept a note if I'm late....)

s.e. said...

I seriously think the doctor (and maybe even you guys) put Denise through a longer labor just to see the game!

Will you let her deliver her miracles now?

Rhonda said...

i made jason hit update after i went to lay down and he just came and told me that the bears one...just calm, etc. - but it was enough to get me out to check what that translated about!

this live blogging is fab!

Go Denise - you can do it!
xoxo