Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good News (not great, but good)

I made it into work for about 4 hours today, which is progress. Starting to feel less dizzy and shaky, but now I'm achy and crampy. It's always something isn't it? We did get the results from pathology today and there was nothing abnormal in the endometrial lining tissue. Just "normal" endometrial hyperplasia. So the good news is, I don't have cancer or anything like that. The bad news is they don't have any idea what caused the abnormal lining. Let's just hope it doesn't happen again. So the waiting continues-we will sit here and twiddle our thumbs until AF arrives to start another cycle.

Other than that, not much going on with us. Today is B's birthday, but he doesn't want to do anything to celebrate. Can't say I blame him. It sucks getting older knowing that the clock is ticking and that it is just yet another milestone passing while we are still childless. Of course, he probably doesn't see it that way at all-he's not a big birthday person to begin with. It's just my negative thoughts creeping in.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I happy for your good news!!! Especially since they don't think you have cancer, which pretty much makes it great news! I wish they could give you more answers!