Sunday, May 25, 2008

On the Eve of a Big Day

I've been somewhat absent from this blog and my beloved blogging friends the last couple of days. This is due to two reasons. For one, we've had family in town and it's been a bit busy. Add to that the nausea that is now my constant companion. It has made staring at my computer screen a bit difficult. And since today begins NaComLeavMo (see icon down the right side of my sidebar), I thought I should get back in the game. I didn't realize how difficult leaving 5 comments a day would be for me in my current state. But I'll do my best.

I also haven't had too much to say lately. I've been trying not to obsess too much about tomorrow's ultrasound. I've been pushing the fear and doubt away and trying to take comfort in how crappy I've been feeling. At this point, I don't even care how many are in there. I just want one healthy Bun heartbeat in the right place. Pretty please.

19 comments:

Maria said...

YAY to feeling crappy!!

I'll be praying for your u/s to be great tomorrow!!

PS- Thanks for the b-day wishes.

HeidiM said...

I'll be crashing your U/S tomorrow...I mean, thinking of you tomorrow, I'll be there too, at 9:45.

Hope the beer avoidance went OK Friday...now I'm actually stressing about the same this upcoming week.

Hope the nausea becomes more tolerable...have you tried vitamin B6 and peppermint tea?

Rhonda said...

i wish you a happy u/s tomorrow and i cannot wait to hear the news! health of one bun, if not two, is most important. for that exact reason, i am happy you have been nauseous.

hope all has been well with all the family visiting!

big XOXOXO for tomorrow!!!

XOXOXO

Nadine said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Antigone said...

Monday? Mine's on Tuesday. Good Luck!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Excited to hear how tomorrow goes.

kaTHUMP kaTHUMP kaTHUMP kaTHUMP.

That's the thought I send you.

Io said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope your little bun's heart is thump thumping away in there.

annacyclopedia said...

Thinking of you and sending you wishes for a healthy little Bun heartbeat. Hope the blah feelings give you comfort until you get great news tomorrow.

momofonefornow said...

I hope your u/s is great! I know it sucks but the nausea is really great too. Here's to vomit! lol. I am subscribing to your feed so I can hear the results. Good luck tomorrow!

Debz said...

Here's hoping that the bun is cooking nicely. I'll be hoping all goes well for y'all and you get everything you hope for.

Paula Keller said...

I'll be thinking of you!

chicklet said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping it goes well.

JJ said...

Thinking of you Denise!! Cant wait to hear the updates=)

JJ said...

Thinking of you Denise!! Sending you many good thoughts for tomorrow!

Meg said...

I hope tomorrow is a wonderful appointment Denise.

Sunny said...

From NaComLeavMo. Good luck at your u/s tomorrow! I'm sure you know, but all your fear and doubt and etc. is so normal. I kept saying "if I'm pregnant" for the first few months, until I was respectably filling out my maternity clothes!

s.e. said...

Denise, I am thinking about you and also saying pretty please for a beating heart.

Ms. J said...

Thinking of you. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts.

shawna said...

I will be praying for a great U/S. I hope that the nausea gets under control soon. I found that SeaBands did a pretty good job at taking the edge off.