- Blood pressure 110/60
- Still gaining a bit of weight slowly--total weight gain of about 26 pounds
- Apple's heart rate at 145 and Banana's at 150
- Belly measuring 37cm (yeah, it was 39cm last Thursday)-I guess it is subjective and not all that accurate, or the babies might have moved positions a bit
- I saw the same doc today that I saw last Thursday and she asked if I "popped" over the weekend, apparently I look bigger!
- Apple's back or butt might be pressed up against the main ligament on the left that holds the uterus up causing the major tenderness I've been feeling
- Cervix still feels closed, thick and up high
- The OB could feel Apple's head, but she said it isn't pushing down and isn't in the birth canal yet, crazy how low she is
- No indication of how much longer we have. I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but the doc mentioned that she's had patients who contract consistently for months and they worry about preterm labor and then they end up going full term and having to induce.
And for your viewing pleasure, here are some belly pix of someone close to me. I think he felt left out because my belly was getting all of the attention. Can you guess who it is? Hint: it isn't B.