Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Wishful thinking. I'm having trouble falling asleep tonight. I just can't get comfortable and the t.yl.enol pm doesn't seem to be working. Apple's feet must be way up in my ribs because I can't breathe. The round ligament pain that has plagued me on the lower left side of my abdomen is acting up. The house is quiet except for B's snoring in the next room. He has taken to sleeping in the guest bedroom so his snoring doesn't keep me up. Even the dogs are asleep. Can I do this for 10 more weeks?

I'm sure this problem will go away once the babies are born. And then I'll be up every 2 hours for feedings. Oh, the irony.

8 comments:

donellad said...

You can do it. Thinking of you.

donellad said...

You can do it. Thinking of you.

George said...

You can do it...hang in there. I remember having MANY restless nights (most nights I was wide awake wandering around my house or on the Internet). I think it's someone's bright idea to prepare us preggo's for baby's arrival and the sleepless nights to come with a newborn (or two)! Hopefully you can catch up with some naps during the daytime.

Meg said...

Hey D- Both moms I work for with twins rented a recliner and spent the last two months sitting, sleeping etc there. It may be worth looking into....

CJ said...

I totally understand!!!

nancy said...

When I was pregnant with my first, i remember counting down the days until I had the baby because I was ~so~ uncomfortable. I knew I'd be up with baby, but at least when I could sleep, I'd not be in so much pain. And then after the baby was born, I thought back fondly on those painful nights because they were the best nights of sleep I'd had in a long time. It certainly is pretty messed up!

Io said...

Oh man, the irony indeed. I hope you get some good sleep before those babies come.

Rebecca said...

So sorry! I hope it gets better soon!!! Yes, you can do it for 10 more weeks - you're a trooper!