- At today's appointment, I measured in at 31/31.5 weeks. About 6 weeks ahead. Yikes. If I continue at this rate and make it to 40 weeks (not all that likely), I will be as big as someone who is 6 weeks past due!
- Blood pressure nice and low at 110/60.
- Iron was low, so I'm now taking iron supplements in addition to my myriad of other pills.
- Took the one hour glucose screen (drink syrupy orange liquid and get blood drawn an hour later) to test for gestational diabetes. Results should be back tomorrow. Cross your fingers I pass so I don't have to do the 3 hour test!
- Apple's heart rate was at 140 and Banana's was at 150. This is about 10 bpm higher than the last couple of appointments for each of them, but can be attributed to the sugar from the glucose screen drink.
- Doc listened to my heart and lungs and everything sounded good. She said we'll just keep an eye on the shortness of breath and to let them know if anything changes.
- Weight is up about 25 pounds so far, which I'm happy with.
Other than that, just recovering from a busy weekend. Sorry so quiet on everyone's blogs. Didn't have much time to read this weekend and now I'm just wiped out.