- Why do I have to watch 5 continuous hours of the olympics to see a full gymnastics meet? Can't they show it all at once?
- Forgot to mention I've been completely off Zo.fran since August 1st and doing pretty good without it. Yay!
- Got a recommendation for a good pediatrician this week (thanks KA!) and set up a prospective new patient interview.
- The weirdest pregnancy symptom I have is the increase in blood volume and how hard my heart is working to move all that blood. It feels like my heart is racing all the time. You know that feeling you get when you get really nervous and your heart feels like it's in your throat and you can feel every single heartbeat? At first it only happened when I would lay down. Now it happens at random times when I'm sitting, standing or walking and quite frequently. Kinda freaks me out. I keep thinking, "why am I nervous right now," but it has nothing to do with nerves.
- Singing in the car at the top of my lungs (by myself of course) loses some of its appeal when I become short of breath so easily. My car must be happy.
- I am so glad it is no longer 100 degrees every day. Ahhhhh.
- The D.NC is in two weeks and our office is still claiming it will be "business as usual."
- Later this year, my work is implementing some new policies including the possibility of working 9/80's (work 8 9-hour days, 1 8-hour day, and take every other Friday off). I might try to work this as every other Monday off instead. Sounds blissful!
- There must be some schools back in session this week because my morning commute has just sucked lately. My commute Monday morning was almost 2 hours because of an accident that shut down the highway (it is normally 30 minutes).
Scotland, Part Two
1 day ago