Saturday, June 7, 2008

Calling All Colorado Lurkers

Two posts in one day? Well, I forgot to mention the next meet-up for the ColoBloggers! We will be heading to the Bel.mar theaters to see Se.x and the C.ity tomorrow for the 1:10pm viewing. We will meet up around 12:30pm in front of the theaters.

I am going to do my best to be there. I really don't want to miss it, so I'm going to try to suck it up and get down there to hang with my girls (although I reserve the right to cancel last minute if need be). Hopefully the movie will distract me from how I feel for a couple of hours.

Any of you lurkers out there are welcome to join us if you're in the area. You'll recognize me by my green face, water bottle, and purse full of food.

1 comment:

Antigone said...

We're both 8 weeks. I'm also feeling sick all of the time. That's a good sign, right?